Services We Provide
Aside from low back pain, neck pain is the second most common type of spinal-related pain. Neck pain can vary in intensity, from mild, annoying pain to severe, debilitating pain. Neck pain can result in pain that is local to the neck, but may also result in symptoms that travel into the shoulder, arm, and hand. Neck pain also commonly leads to headaches.
Causes of neck pain may include the following:
- Spinal or vertebral misalignment
- Pinched nerves
- Herniated or bulged discs
- Poor posture
- Sitting or driving for extended periods
- Working at a desk or computer
- Prolonged use of a tablet or smartphone
- Repetitive motion
- Motor vehicle accidents, including whiplash injuries
- Work-related injuries
- Sports injuries
- Old or new injuries, including slips and falls
- Arthritis or joint and disc degeneration
Symptoms may include the following:
- Restricted or painful range of motion
- Shoulder pain
- Elbow pain
- Wrist pain or hand pain
- Arm pain, tingling, numbness, or weakness
- Loss of grip strength
- Headaches or migraines
- Muscle tightness in the neck or upper back
- Torticollis or wry neck
- TMJ or jaw pain
- Facial pain, tingling, or numbness
How can I treat my neck pain?
Like all spinal pain, chiropractic care is often the most effective treatment for neck pain. Additionally, chiropractic care is more conservative and less invasive than other procedures. In conjunction with chiropractic care, physical therapy, home exercise, lifestyle modifications, and proper nutrition can be effective in treating and managing neck pain. At Chuppe Chiropractic, we offer various treatment techniques that we feel provides the best outcome for your specific condition.
See the Chuppe Chiropractic Difference!